Thursday, June 11, 2009

QUICKIE: 58 Erotic Portraits. Pre-order now!

ok, so... Big announcement time!

...

So, I'm really REALLY pleased to announce that in the very near future I'll be releasing a volume of selected images from my postcard series (year one) as well as related work. The book will be a square format 8"x8", 60 pages, and limited to 150 s/n copies. The books are going to be available late July (I'll have them for San Diego Comic Con) but I'm now taking pre-orders. Pre-order copies are priced at $20 each (plus shipping). Why pre-order you ask? Well...

*The first 50 orders will also receive an original sketch (similar to the ones below) tucked inside*

Honestly, I'm just really excited about this. I've been having so much fun doing these paintings and it makes me so happy to see them compiled into this book. They'll be back from the printers in mid-July, orders will ship asap.

click here to reserve a copy













11 comments:

ces said...

ORDERED!

Unknown said...

I'm in, this is no brainer :).

Luciano said...

Dude... I hate being so poor...

by the way

YOU
ARE
SUBLIME

Don´t ever stop painting, you are a great inspiration for me

Cynthia Sheppard said...

Preordered!!! As always, your work is incredible. Glad you're putting it in book form!

RichD said...

any way to order more than 1 at a time? When I chose PayPal it defaulted to 1 copy.

David Palumbo said...

Hey, thanks everyone! The quantity issue has been fixed, it should let you order multiple copies without extra shipping, let me know if it's still a problem

:)

min said...

yo dave! :D nice.. i gotta pre order this!

Ray Bonilla said...

Hey David ,

Just wanted to pop in and say I love you stuff, been looking at it for some time.Congrads on the awesome book!

Joe Jusko said...

Hey, David! You'll be signing one for me, too!

Verdadonada said...

Nice work, man!

Stephanie Wilpon said...

these are amazing!!